Contracts are the lifeblood of any business. With regulatory requirements, risk management and cost controls high on executive agendas, many companies are looking for the increased management of contracts for enhanced visibility, control and performance.
Through our contract management services we offer the following services;-
- Contract Negotiation, Drafting and Review
- Contract Audits
- Contract Management
Our team helps companies effectively develop, negotiate, execute, and manage their contracts with the goals of reducing risk, realizing more revenue, and eliminating duplication and inefficiency.
Contract Audits Services “health check”
Resolution Experts will provide an evaluation and verification of the accuracy and propriety of the contractor’s (or the sub-contractors) controls, policies and systems through the inspection of account books, transaction records and operations logs.Contract Audit Services expense analysis services can help you to locate unknown operating capital that is available to you and your company. We offer a no-cost expense analysis and offer insight and access to unknown revenues to help grow your business.
For major businesses, the contract audit can be an effective tool to do more with less and help eliminate wasteful spending and cost overruns. Construction owners, real estate developers, joint venture partners, and project stakeholders are incorporating contract audits into their standard operating procedures for monitoring and controlling building projects.
Commercial Legal Services
Our Commercial Legal services touches on all areas relating to the negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, and provides general commercial legal advice. Our diversified skills and experience are crucial in cases where the preparation and drafting of contracts require a multidisciplinary and cross-border approach. Accordingly, corporate clients regularly receive assistance in the preparation of standard international commercial agreements and inter-company ad hoc agreements. We can help with:
- Various types of cooperation agreements, such as consortium agreements, joint manufacturing agreements, industrial engineering agreements, R&D agreements, joint venture agreements, service contracts and sub-contracting agreements
- Production / distribution / competition – Manufacturing contracts, third-party supply contracts, warehousing contracts, procurement contracts, electronic commerce and web sites.
- Commercial leases, including leasehold rights and drafting and negotiation of leases
- International sales of goods and services, drafting of general terms of sale, and, joint venturing – commercial
- Licensing agreements; product liability/trade remedies; and WTO / free trade agreements